Appearing in "X-Communication"
- The Pantheon
- 🢐 Farnoq Dahn 🢒
- Jolel (First and only known appearance; dies)
- Sandah (First and only known appearance; dies)
- Rictor (Julio Richter) (Illusion or holographic simulation)
- Hulk (Bruce Banner) (Mentioned)
- God (Yahweh) (Invoked)
Races and Species:
- Mandroid Armor MK III
- Hector's Energy Ball-And-Chain
- Ulisses' Energy Sword and Shield
- Atalanta's Plasma Bow
Synopsis for "X-Communication"
X-Factor is fighting the Pantheon and their ally, the Hulk, in Trans-Sabal. Havok has disappeared when blasting the Hulk and Wolfsbane was knocked miles from the scene. She is found by a man called Jolel, a religious zealot, and his sister and they tie her up, thinking she is part of the Pantheon. With the aid of the sister, Rahne attempts to escape but then Jolel kills his sister and Rahne loses control, killing him. She is found by Quicksilver and they leave, while the rest of X-Factor defeats a part of the Pantheon.
- This issue is reprinted in other comics and books, see references for more info.
- Incredible Hulk #391 - events leading up to this storyline.
Links and References
- The Unofficial Handbook of Marvel Comics Creators - accessed on 10/24/2010