- Uh oh. Friends of yours, Chuckles?
- -- Strong Guy
Appearing in "X-Communication"
- Jolel, a religious zealot - (Death)
- Sandah, sister of Jolel - (Death)
- Rictor - (Illusion)
- Hulk (Bruce Banner) (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
Synopsis for "X-Communication"
X-Factor is fighting the Pantheon and their ally, the Hulk, in Trans-Sabal. Havok has disappeared when blasting the Hulk and Wolfsbane was knocked miles from the scene. She is found by a man called Jolel, a religious zealot, and his sister and they tie her up, thinking she is part of the Pantheon. With the aid of the sister, Rahne can escape but then Jolel kills his sister and Rahne losing control in turn kills him. She is taken from the place by Quicksilver, while X-Factor defeats a part of the Pantheon.
- This issue is reprinted in other comics and books, see references for more info.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss X-Factor Vol 1 76 on the forums
- Images from X-Factor Vol 1 76
- Incredible Hulk #391 - events leading up to this storyline.
Links and References
- X-Factor at Wikipedia
- X-Factor at Marvel Subscriptions
- X-Factor series index at Comicbookdb.com
- X-Factor series index at Uncanny X-Men.net
- X-Factor series index at the Grand Comics Database Project
- The Unofficial Handbook of Marvel Comics Creators - accessed on 10/24/2010
|Like this? Let us know!|