- My name's not "Boy." I answer to Strong Guy. Or Guido. Or love doctor
- -- Strong Guy
Appearing in "Belles of the Ball"
- Unnamed Hotel staff
- Harry Sharp (Mentioned)
- Doctor Middleman, a toxicologist
- Bart Coswell, immigration agent
- Sergeant Murphy and other New York policemen
Races and Species:
- United States of America
- Antidote for Cyber's poison
Synopsis for "Belles of the Ball"
X-Factor battles Cyber.
- This issue is reprinted in other comics and books, see references for more info.
- Silas Burr and Guido Carosella are featured on the cover of this issue.
- Originally priced at $1.25 US and $1.50 Canada.
- Ads in this issue included : [inside front cover] Universal Soldier, SkyBox, Extra Innings Sony, Heroes Unlimited and Robotech, MRI Sportswear, assorted ad page, Konami, Bullpen Bulletins, Rise of the Midnight Sons, Subscribe!, [inside back cover] NBA, [back cover] Entertainment this month.
- When Alex supposedly took the same poison that was in Guido, he admits to Pietro on the last page that he 'poured the poison out of the vial and drank tap water' to which Pietro responds by saying 'You sank to deceit? In order to gain loyalty? Summers! My respect for you has just increase a thousandfold."
Links and References
- The Unofficial Handbook of Marvel Comics Creators - accessed on 11/7/2010
- This story is reprinted in the following comics/TPB's:
- X-Factor Visionaries: Peter David TPB #3 - 3rd story
|Like this? Let us know!|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.