- Every time this phone rings, it's trouble.
Appearing in "Sittin' By the Dock of the Bay"
- Shrew (Marilyn Maycroft)
- The X-Patriots
- Bart Coswell, immigration agent
- Several U.S. military soldiers
- X-Force (Mentioned)
- Cannonball (Mentioned)
- Rhapsody (Rachel Argosy) (Mentioned)
- Cyber (Mentioned)
- Magneto (Mentioned)
- Wanda Maximoff (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- New York
- Washington, D.C.
- X-Factor headquarters
- Genosha (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "Sittin' By the Dock of the Bay"
X-Factor battles Toad’s Brotherhood of Evil Mutants.
- This issue is reprinted in other comics and books, see references for more info.
The title is an homage to (Sittin' On) The Dock of the Bay, the 1967 Otis Redding song, which was sadly his last.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss X-Factor Vol 1 82 on the forums
- 1 Images from X-Factor Vol 1 82
Links and References
- X-Factor at Wikipedia
- X-Factor at Marvel Subscriptions
- X-Factor series index at Comicbookdb.com
- X-Factor series index at Uncanny X-Men.net
- X-Factor series index at the Grand Comics Database Project
- The Unofficial Handbook of Marvel Comics Creators - accessed on 11/7/2010
|Like this? Let us know!|