Appearing in "Sittin' By the Dock of the Bay"
- Shrew (Marilyn Maycroft)
- The X-Patriots
- Bart Coswell, immigration agent
- Several U.S. military soldiers
- X-Force (Mentioned)
- Cannonball (Mentioned)
- Rhapsody (Rachel Argosy) (Mentioned)
- Cyber (Mentioned)
- Magneto (Mentioned)
- Wanda Maximoff (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- New York
- Washington, D.C.
- X-Factor headquarters
- Genosha (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "Sittin' By the Dock of the Bay"
X-Factor battles Toad’s Brotherhood of Evil Mutants.
- This issue is reprinted in other comics and books, see references for more info.
The title is an homage to (Sittin' On) The Dock of the Bay, the 1967 Otis Redding song, which was sadly his last.
Links and References
- The Unofficial Handbook of Marvel Comics Creators - accessed on 11/7/2010