- But to this day, I'm in constant agony. CONSTANT. Oh, I don't let on, of course. 'Cause the guys... Like I said. They'll feel sorry if they know I'm hurtin'. So I make with the jokes. To cover it. The guys. The...team...are the first real friends I've had. If they pitied me, it'd kill me.
- -- Strong Guy
Appearing in "X-Aminations"
Synopsis for "X-Aminations"
Doc Samson psychologically examines the X-Factor team following the events of X-Cutioner's Song and the assassination attempt on Charles Xavier. Wolfsbane reveals the feelings she has for Havok. Quicksilver reveals his impatience with the world moving slower than him. Polaris reveals her hatred for being mind-controlled and her own insecurities about her appearance. Strong Guy reveals that his power has left him in constant pain since first manifesting. Multiple Man reveals a fear of being alone. Havok reveals the inferiority he feels towards his brother, and how he's afraid that he won't be prepared for some eventual attack made on his team. And Valerie Cooper reveals how little she knows about her team by summing up every team member's personality as being the exact opposite of what they really are.
- This issue is reprinted in other comics and books, see references for more info.
- Rahne's dream (Rahne & Simpy) is a play on the television show, (Ren & Stimpy).
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss X-Factor Vol 1 87 on the forums
- Images from X-Factor Vol 1 87
Links and References
- X-Factor at Wikipedia
- X-Factor at Marvel Subscriptions
- X-Factor series index at Comicbookdb.com
- X-Factor series index at Uncanny X-Men.net
- X-Factor series index at the Grand Comics Database Project
- The Unofficial Handbook of Marvel Comics Creators - accessed on 11/7/2010
|Like this? Let us know!|