Appearing in "Evening Where (The Longest Day, Pt 2)"
- Captain Filmore
- Bob & several D.C. citizens
- Unnamed workers for Moira MacTaggart
- Crystal - (Sculpture)
- Luna - (Sculpture)
- Mister Sinister - (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- The Nasty Boys - (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Washington, D.C.
- Donatello's Restaurant
- X-Factor's headquarters
- X-Factor jet
Synopsis for "Evening Where (The Longest Day, Pt 2)"
Havok and Polaris have their nice dinner out ruined by a mutant hater; Guido tries to help Rahne with her problems being a mutate; Forge takes over as X-Factor's liaison.
- Originally cost $1.25 US and $1.60 Canada.
- Ads in this issue included : [inside front cover] Meteor Man, Super High Impact Aklaim, Raging Fighter Konami, The Upper Deck Company, American Comics & Entertainment, '93 Fleer Ultra (2 page ad), Bullpen Bulletins, Stri-Dex, Subscribe!, [inside back cover] Score, [back cover] Mortal Kombat Aklaim.
Links and References
- The Unofficial Handbook of Marvel Comics Creators - accessed on 11/8/2010