Appearing in "The Isolationist, part III: True or False"
- X-Factor Investigations
- Abby Tyler (First appearance) (Wally and Molly's mother)
- Ron (First appearance) (Wally and Molly's father)
Races and Species:
- United States of America
- Arctic Circle
Synopsis for "The Isolationist, part III: True or False"
Quicksilver finds Layla Miller floating in a creek and resuscitates her, taking her to his secret lair inside a old merry-go-round. Layla wakes up and Pietro tries to kill her, believing her to be a tool of the devil. She evades his attacks and escapes, maneuvering him into smacking his head on a piece of the merry-go-round.
Back at X-Factor Investigations, Cyclops and Beast stop by on Jamie's invitation to meet with Josef Huber to discuss his plan to have mutants declared an endangered species, as well as to have a "million mutant march" as demonstration. Due to Huber's mental influence, everyone is convinced except Rictor. Cyclops and Beast leave.
Meanwhile, M and Siryn abduct the Purity Singers out of their hotel in Las Vegas by stealing the elevator the singers and their parents are riding. Clay, one of the Purity Singers bodyguards calls Huber and tells him everything is going according to plan. At that point Layla calls and tells Jamie that Nicole attacked her in the name of a "Mr. Huber" (of whom Layla is still ignorant.) Huber attacks X-Factor, demonstrating the powers of teleportation, steel skin, optic blasts, and levitation. Huber teleports Wolfsbane, Jamie, and Strong Guy to the Arctic.
Appearing in "Endangered Species (Chapter Eleven)"
- Nimrod (Only in flashback)
- Bishop (Lucas Bishop) (As hologram)
- Cable (Nathan Summers) (As hologram)
- Marvel Girl (Rachel Grey) (As hologram)
- Sugar Man (As hologram)
- New X-Men (Only in flashback)
- Wolverine (Logan) (Only in flashback)
- Kitty Pryde (Only in flashback)
Races and Species:
- Age of Apocalypse (As hologram)
- Nimrod Reality (As hologram)
- XSE Reality (As hologram)
- Days of Future Past (Only in flashback)
- Surge's Power Gauntlets Mark (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "Endangered Species (Chapter Eleven)"