- There is no hope anymore. Layla is gone. There is no faith anymore. Rahne is gone. Without them, the only thing that remains is taking action, even if it's mindless...and brutal...and designed only to relieve the fury that makes every part of my brain feel like it's on fire. ... No faith, no hope...but I still have compassion. It's the one thing that still separates me from my enemies.
- -- Multiple Man
Appearing in "Aftermath"Edit
- X-Factor Investigations
- unnamed ex-mutant
- unnamed pimps and prostitute
- Layla Miller (Only in flashback)
- Multiple Man (Jamie Madrox) (Earth-7153) (Corpse)
- Layla Miller (Earth-7153) (Corpse)
- "Wolfsbane" (Earth-7153)
Synopsis for "Aftermath"Edit
Siryn confesses her sins to a priest and tells him that she's pregnant with Madrox's child. Meanwhile, Madrox and Rahne argue about her leaving X-Factor. After Madrox calls her a coward she reveals that part of why she's leaving is the vision Tryp showed her of her killing Madrox and Layla on their wedding night. Rahne says her goodbyes to Monet but only leaves Rictor a note.
Meanwhile, Rictor mistakes a young woman for Layla and while chasing her he is beaten by several former mutants. Guido shows up and saves him however. Later, Madrox and Guido decide to vent their frustrations by taking on an entire Purifier hideout.
Meanwhile Siryn tells Monet that she's pregnant.
- Wolfsbane next appears as part of Wolverine's X-Force in X-Force Vol 3 #1.
- Wolfsbane tells Madrox about her vision of murdering him and Layla on their wedding night.
- Siryn revealed to be pregnant.
- Terms Pans and Rems are introduced:
- Pans stands for Pass As Normal. These are former mutants who now appear completely human. Examples include Rictor and Jubilee.
- Rems is short for remnants. These are former mutants left with some artifcat of their former powers such as horns, bone crests, or odd tentacles. Examples include Marrow and Blob.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss X-Factor Vol 3 28 on the forums
- Images from X-Factor Vol 3 28
Links and References
|Like this? Let us know!|