Appearing in "The Only Game in Town (Part 2)"
- X-Factor Investigations
- New York City
Synopsis for "The Only Game in Town (Part 2)"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This cover is inspired by the first page of Batman: The Man Who Laughs by Doug Mahnke. This issue's cover artists credit him in their signature box on the cover.
- Arcade is slightly resembles Jim Carry.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss X-Factor Vol 3 30 on the forums
- 3 Images from X-Factor Vol 3 30
Links and References
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.