Appearing in 1st story
- Summers Rebellion
- XF Investigations (Cameo)
- Dr. Anthony Falcone (Main story and flashback) (Origin revealed)
- Tryp (Dafydd ap Andras) (Main story and flashback)
- Cortex (Origin revealed)
- Doctor Doom (Dr. Victor von Doom)
- Cyclops (Scott Summers) (Controlled by Doctor Doom)
Races and Species:
Synopsis for 1st story
- Synopsis not yet written
Worlds and times collide in this double-sized conclusion to the year-long storyline that has revitalized X-Factor. Will the Summers Rebellion triumph as is supposed to happen...or will it be derailed? Will Madrox make it back to his own time? Will Siryn, Monet and the rest of the team have their final showdown with Cortex? Will we actually learn just how it is that Layla Miller knows stuff? Will someone die? The answer to at least some of these questions is: Yes
- Contains a preview for X-Factor #200, featuring Franklin and Valeria Richards.
- After this issue, the title reverts to Volume 1 and is renumbered starting with #200.
- Layla Miller true powers are revealed.
- The wall Layla Miller is seen walking past on the last page contains the names of everyone who worked on X-Factor Volume 3.