Warning! This comic has a recent publication date, thus the article below may contain spoilers!
Read beyond this point at your own risk!
Appearing in "Suite No. 7: Scientia Vincere Tenebras"
- X-Factor Investigations
- O.N.E. (Mentioned)
- Loa (Alani Ryan) (Named only)
- Wolfsbane (Rahne Sinclair) (Named only)
- Cyclops (Scott Summers) (Named only)
- Wolverine (Logan) (Mentioned)
- Elixir (Josh Foley) (Named only)
- Captain Britain (Betsy Braddock) (Mentioned)
- Banshee (Sean Cassidy)
- Dazzler (Alison Blaire)
- Dazzler and the Resurrections (Mentioned)
- Multiple Man (Jamie Madrox)
- X-Factor Investigations (Mentioned)
- Havok (Alex Summers)
- Feral (Maria Callasantos)
- Excalibur (Mentioned)
- Jubilee (Jubilation Lee) (Mentioned)
- Shogo Lee (Mentioned)
- X-Man (Nate Grey) (Mentioned)
- Wolverine (Laura Kinney) (Mentioned)
- Scout (Gabby Kinney) (Mentioned)
- Amazing Baby
Races and Species:
- Prime Marvel Universe
- Pacific Ocean
- Spain (Mentioned)
- United States of America
- United Kingdom (Mentioned)
- Australia (Mentioned)
- Avalon (Mentioned)
- Flowers of Krakoa
- Fleet Seeds (Mentioned)
- Banshee's Wings
- Kinetic Dampening Suit
- Havok's Suit
- Siryn's Wings
Synopsis for "Suite No. 7: Scientia Vincere Tenebras"
- Synopsis not yet written.
WHO'S THAT KNOCKING?
A dark force is manipulating the lives of X-FACTOR just as a striking revelation about one of their deaths comes to light.
|Like this? Let us know!|