Appearing in "Flashed Before My Eyes"
- Wild Pack (Only in flashback) (First appearance)
- "Professor" (First appearance as the Professor) (Only in flashback)
- Brotherhood of Evil Mutants
- Morlocks (Behind the scenes)
- Several unnamed Hydra agents (Only in flashback)
- Baron von Strucker (Only in flashback) (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Unnamed A.I.M. soldiers (Only in flashback)
- Cable's robot servants, "Scott", "Jean" and "Hank" (First appearance)
- Professor X (Charles Xavier) (Mentioned)
- X-Men (Mentioned)
- High Lords (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Earth-616 (Main story and flashback)
- Earth-4935 (Only in flashback)
- Techno-Organic Virus
- Hydra Uniforms
- Hydra plasma generator
- Energy matrix channeler and converter
- Fiber ionic fibrillator
- Stolen chopper
- Stolen motorcycle
Synopsis for "Flashed Before My Eyes"
Sauron gloats about killing Sam. Boom Boom's yelling causes Cable to have a flashback. We're given a glimpse of Cable's past for almost the rest of the issue. He's the leader of a team called Wild Pack. They're invading a Hydra research facility in search of a stolen component. After dispatching the goons, they get inside the lab. Hammer accidentally triggers a fail-safe and Baron von Strucker's image appears everywhere. He threatens to kill them so they quickly retrieve the device and body slide out of there. It turns out that they were working for A.I.M. Later on, the team goes their separate ways. Cable ends up time sliding into the future where he's actually from. He finds out from his computer, Professor, that there's a new possible awakening. The name of the possible High Lord, Sam Guthrie. Cable decides it is his duty to train Cannonball and heads back in time, six months to a year before his Awakening. Back in the present, Sam isn't waking up. Cable wonders if he truly was a High Lord. He vents his anger on Sauron, by blowing him away.
- Issue includes a bonus pinups of Cable:
- It is revealed that Samuel Guthrie is called a "High Lord" and is part of the reason why Cable went into the past to lead the New Mutants. He was told by the "Professor" that he would live until the 24th century.
|Like this? Let us know!|