- Cable's tech...it only had one jump left. He knew it. They all knew. They went anyway. It's a one way trip, win or lose. I just killed X-Force. I just killed my son.
- -- Cyclops
Appearing in "Second Coming (Chapter Nine)"
- Hope Summers
- Cyclops (Scott Summers)
- Surge (Noriko Ashida)
- Hellion (Julian Keller)
- Colossus (Piotr Rasputin)
- Armor (Hisako Ichiki)
- Psylocke (Betsy Braddock)
- Rogue (Anna Marie)
- Iceman (Bobby Drake)
- Rockslide (Santo Vaccarro)
- Prodigy (David Alleyne)
- Storm (Ororo Munroe)
- Emma Frost
- Dust (Sooraya Qadir)
- New Mutants
- Stepford Cuckoos (unspecified member)
- Beast (Hank McCoy)
Synopsis for "Second Coming (Chapter Nine)"
The X-Men fight valiantly against the Nimrod Sentinels unleashed from an unknown future by Bastion, though many are greviously wounded. During a brief reprieve, they analyze that the time sphere the Nimrods came through prevents organics from passing through. And somewhere in the future, about 170,000 Nimrods are active. Therefore, Cyclops proposes that they send Cable, Cypher and X-Force to the future to take the Nimrods out at the source. By announcing this, he had revealed the existence of his black ops teams he has assembled to eliminate their enemies.
As the X-Men make the preparations for confronting the approaching Nimrods, X-Force is assembled to go into the future. The only problem is, Cable has one jump left in his time slider, meaning it's a one-way trip, which Hope overhears.
"SECOND COMING" CHAPTER NINE This is the end of the line. The horror of what the X-Men face is fully revealed, and the reality sets in...every single mutant on the planet is going to die. They cannot hold out any longer. And X-Force goes on their final mission.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss X-Force Vol 3 27 on the forums
- 10 Images from X-Force Vol 3 27
Links and References
|Like this? Let us know!|