Appearing in "No One Ever Told Me That Grief Felt So Like Fear"
- Cable's clones
- Marrow's unborn child (Mentioned)
- Six Balinese Supermen (Mentioned) (Death)
- Eight Norwegian Flott-Spies (Death)
- Le Bureau (Mentioned)
- Unnamed members (Mentioned) (Death)
- Pacific Ocean/"Mid-Pacific"
- Saudi Arabia (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
Synopsis for "No One Ever Told Me That Grief Felt So Like Fear"
- Synopsis not yet written.
• Fantomex is on a murderous rampage, taking out each and every one of the world’s secret intelligence agencies, working his way closer to getting revenge on X-Force!
• Knowing the confrontation is inevitable, Cable and his team ready themselves for the fight of their lives…
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss X-Force Vol 4 14 on the forums
- 3 Image(s) from X-Force Vol 4 14
|Like this? Let us know!|