- Check it! We got a genuine see-lebrity out on the floor tonight, nightwalkers... A mystery man whose talking we all been talking about... And a chance for our own little taste of that silver tongue. Hands up for local legend and rabble-rouser, Washington Square's own golden boy - Nate Grey!
- -- Nate Grey's introduction by singer of the Limelight club.
Appearing in "Catching Up From Behind"
- Nate Grey (Main story and flashback)
- Jackknife (First appearance as Jackknife)
- Threnody (Appears in flashback and in shadow)
- Zombies (Raised by Threnody)
- New York City
Synopsis for "Catching Up From Behind"
Out for a rare night on the town, Nate is confronted by a homeless mutant who is also a killer.
- Nate sings on the Lamelight club scene in this issue.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss X-Man Vol 1 32 on the forums
- Images from X-Man Vol 1 32
Links and References
|Like this? Let us know!|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.