The X-Mansion became the target of attack by several villains, namely the Goblin Queen and her Hex-Men, Malice, and lastly the New Marauders during the Mothervine crisis. The X-Mansion was rebuilt following this last attack. In preparation for the young X-Men's return to their time period and due to Magneto's return to his mutant-supremacist roots, Polaris and Danger offered the local Raksha the opportunity to study under their wing at the X-Mansion.
Points of Interest
- Main building
- Mansion Gardens
- Danger Room
- Magneto (Erik Lehnsherr)
- This building wasn't named the X-Mansion until X-Men: Blue #11. In the meantime, its name was given as "X-Men HQ" in X-Men: Blue #2.
- Unlike the original X-Mansion in New York, this building features soundproofing, for more tranquility.
- 20 Appearances of X-Mansion (Madripoor)
- 1 Minor Appearances of X-Mansion (Madripoor)
- 8 Media X-Mansion (Madripoor) was Mentioned in
- 3 Images featuring X-Mansion (Madripoor)
- Location Gallery: X-Mansion (Madripoor)