Appearing in "Like Father... Like Daughter"
- Quicksilver (Pietro Maximoff)
- Rogue (Anna Marie Lehnsherr)
- Magneto (Erik Lehnsherr)
- Storm (Ororo Munroe)
- Gambit (Remy LeBeau)
- Sunfire (Shiro Yoshida)
- Nightcrawler (Kurt Darkholme)
- Wolfsbane (Rahne Sinclair) (Joins team)
- Silver Samurai (Keniuchio Harada) (Joins team)
- X-23 (Kirika Yashida) (First appearance) (Joins team)
- Xorn (Paige Guthrie) (Joins team)
- Beak (Barnell Bohusk) (First appearance) (Joins team)
- Glarg (Death)
- Hellions (First appearance)
Races and Species:
Synopsis for "Like Father... Like Daughter"
In northern Canada, a cloaked figure kills three of Apocalypse's hideous mutates with its adamantium claws. Magneto, Acting Director of Mutant Affairs, declares his responsibility for hunting down any surviving mutants who allied with Apocalypse; he shows a press conference a live video feed from his team's raid on the Hellions. Magneto has also sent X-23 to track down Weapon X and bring him back to the team.