- What a total and utter bastard Charles Xavier really skkkrrkkk-- krrrkk-- he's doing it again... he came to me for help, to save his X-Men when then went missing and I-- skkkrrkkk-- kkrrkk-- and God help me, I gave him my own-- skkkrrkkk-- just children. Bloody children... and he got them all killed.
Appearing in 1st story
- Professor X (Charles Xavier) (Vision)
- Corsair (Chris Summers) (Vision)
- Savage Land pterodactyls (Vision)
- Red Room operatives (Vision)
- U.S. Army
- Jean Grey (Mentioned)
- Banshee (Sean Cassidy) (Corpse)
- Dr. Moira MacTaggert (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Darwin (Armando Muñoz) (Merged within Vulcan) (Behind the scenes)
Races and Species:
Synopsis for 1st story
Wolverine talks with Beast about the explosion, Beast crawls out of the window and up the side of the mansion, they continue to talk and some sentinels declare that the mansion is on lockdown. Beast jumps from the roof and continues to talk to Wolverine.
Scott and Rachel are talking while remaining tied to the metal block, Vulcan shows up and unties Rachel with his powers and Vulcan charges up his powers. Scott thinks that he is trying to hurt her, so he tries to tell him to stop and Vulcan puts his hand on Rachel's face. He sucks a strange yellow energy from her.
Beast talks with a worker from the Office of National Emergency, he criticizes the X-men and doesn't believe that someone stole the jet and Emma argues with him. Havok walks around on the second above-ground floor of the mansion and hears his father talking with Professor X about something and he tries to get the illusion to go away. Polaris shows up behind him and they start to talk about what has happened. Iceman is ice-sliding away from an illusion of some pterodactyls, Colossus is backing away from some Russian secret agents and Vulcan continues to absorb the energy from Rachel. Beast continues to talk with the worker and Kitty shows up with proof of what they are trying to explain. Emma insults the worker but Beast cuts her off and tries to explain what Emma is saying in a less insulting way. Kurt and Logan have teleported to the crash site, sees some soldiers and the plane, Wolverine attacks them and some other soldiers hear gunshots in the distance. Kurt teleports into the plane and sees Banshee on the floor dead. Vulcan finishes absorbing the energy, Rachel insults him he blasts her with energy. Scott screams at him. Nightcrawler teleports out of the plane while some soldiers look around. Logan and Kurt find a briefcase that says "Muir Island" on it. Rachel wakes up and Scott tells her what happened and Rachel tells him about Vulcan. Beast begins to view the video.
Appearing in "Sway"
- Sway (Suzanne Chan) (First appearance) (Main story and flashback)
- David Chan (Death) (Main story and flashback)
- Emily Chan (Death) (Main story and flashback)
- Dr. Moira MacTaggert
- Members of unnamed Chinatown's gang
- Detective Walters
- Police agent Mac
- X-Men (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
Synopsis for "Sway"
Sway's parents were killed by some gangsters but her powers stopped the bullets from hitting her. The police ask her what happened and she tells him,she and her parents were caught in the middle of gang-warfare near a college that she was trying to convince her parents to let her go to. The bullets had stopped when she sub-consciously froze time within a short radius. The police put her in a hospital for 2 days. When she left she was on her own and she continued to see ghost images of people and she learned about her powers. She hunted the gangsters down and froze them with he powers so that the police could get them. She talked to a detective about how she survived when her parents didn't. She was approached by Moira MacTaggert who asked her if she had heard of the X-men.
- Darwin's appearance in the main story is as a being of pure energy fused with Vulcan.
|Like this? Let us know!|