Appearing in "Salvage: Part 2 of 5"
- Danger (Behind the scenes)
- Mystique (Raven Darkhölme) (Illusion or holographic simulation)
- Nimrod (holographic projection)
- Wolverine (holographic projection)
- Siryn (holographic projection)
- Colossus (holographic projection)
- Strong Guy (holographic projection)
- Multiple Man (holographic projection)
- Marauders (holographic projection)
- Genoshan Magistrates (holographic projection)
- Valle Soleada (holographic projection)
- Muir Island (holographic projection)
- Morlock Tunnels (holographic projection)
- Genosha (holographic projection)
Synopsis for "Salvage: Part 2 of 5"
Charles Xavier and Gambit are climbing a rock face on the way to Maynards Plains when Xavier realizes he can’t sense Rogue’s mind, even though they should be close. It becomes clear that something is very wrong when they reach the top and see not the deserted town they were expecting, but the Golden Gate Bridge leading to high-rises and homes, in the middle of the Outback.
As they enter the town, Xavier begins to sense the faint trace of Rogue and, though the streets seem to be teeming with people, only four other minds - all of the other "people" they see are blank. Gambit says he recognizes the town as Valle Soleada, a place where he and Rogue lived together years ago. Before either man can process this any further, the Sentinel Nimrod suddenly appears and incinerates a nearby child. Gambit engages the robot but his charged cards have no effect. It is only when Rogue appears, exhibiting the combined powers of herself, Nightcrawler, and Colossus, that Nimrod’s attack is slowed. Gambit goes to help her, but she and Nimrod begin to fade away. Xavier says this was a scene from years ago, and that they must find Rogue quickly.
Elsewhere, Rogue is injured and being hunted through Muir Island by a team of X-Men - Wolverine, Colossus, Syrin, Strong Guy, and Multiple Man. Mystique’s consciousness appears to Rogue and offers to take over and fight Danger - who has created the constructs populating the area - for her, but Rogue refuses her “mother’s” help. Rogue is spotted by Madrox but escapes through a grate in the ground and finds herself in a sewer surrounded by Marauders.
Nearby, Gambit and Xavier enter a construct of Genosha and Xavier reveals to Gambit that the Danger Room has come to the Outback “of its own accord”. Gambit is confused, but Xavier pushes them forward as he senses the four other minds in a prison cell close by. They bust open the cell door and find the crew of the Shi’ar salvagers that came hunting Danger restrained to the cell walls.
In the “sewers”, Rogue takes out “Scrambler” and “Blockbuster”, but “Vertigo” knocks her off-balance and she finds herself on the wrong side of “Scalphunter’s” rifle. A shot rings through the underground tunnels...
- The cover for this issue, alongside the ones of X-Men: Legacy #220 and X-Men: Legacy #222, form a connecting art: