- She's saturated with the same energies I sensed before the storm. The identical signature. The same fluctuations. She's connected with this in some way. I'd like to know how.
- -- Magneto (Erik Lehnsherr), speaking of the mysterious girl Luisa.
Appearing in "Collision (Part 1)"
- Rav Gavaskar (First appearance)
- "Mama-Ji" Gavaskar (First appearance)
- Tejpal Gavaskar (First appearance)
- Luz/"Luisa" (First appearance)
- Marut (First appearance)
Races and Species:
- Corridor (First appearance)
- Utopia (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "Collision (Part 1)"
- Synopsis not yet written.
“COLLISION” Following the events of SECOND COMING, Young X-Man Indra is called back to India at the request of his family. Accompanied by Rogue and Magneto, the X-Men arrive to discover that not all is right in Mumbai…and not just due to tensions with Indra’s parents. Earthquakes tear through the streets and energy flares cause planes to fall from the sky. Could this be a new mutant manifestation? Or is this something far more sinister?
- Indra's last name is misspelled. Instead of Gavaskar, it is Gavascar.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss X-Men: Legacy Vol 1 238 on the forums
- 12 Images from X-Men: Legacy Vol 1 238
Links and References
|Like this? Let us know!|