Appearing in "Lost Legions (Part Two)"
- Rogue (Anna Marie)
- Magneto (Erik Lehnsherr)
- Legion (David Haller)
- Professor Charles Xavier
- Frenzy (Joanna Cargill)
- Gambit (Remy LeBeau)
- Cyclops (Scott Summers) (Mentioned)
- Chain/1(A) (Only appearance; Reabsorbed)
- Several duplicates (Londoners)
- Susan in Sunshine (Only appearance; Reabsorbed)
Synopsis for "Lost Legions (Part Two)"
- Synopsis not yet written.
“AGE OF X: AFTERMATH!”
The X-Men have escaped the AGE OF X and returned to Utopia...unaware that something sinister followed them back. Upon discovering that this new evil has been loosed into the world, Rogue and Magneto round up a team of X-Men to hunt it down. But is this motley new crew of X-Men prepared for what awaits them?
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss X-Men: Legacy Vol 1 251 on the forums
- Images from X-Men: Legacy Vol 1 251
- Reviews about X-Men: Legacy Vol 1 251
|Like this? Let us know!|
Weekly Video Review
This review is of X-Men: Legacy #251, and I gave it a 4/5.
— Nathan (Peteparker) (Earth-1218) (talk • contribs • email) 14:15, June 23, 2011 (UTC)