- When ah went to the X-Men, ah was desperate. They had every reason to turn me away. But they didn't. Ah figured if they believed in me, ah owed it to them to believe in myself. To try. To get better. Ah found out ah could. So much more than ah ever imagined possible. Ah'm still learnin' that. Biggest lesson was that there were people who cared enough to help...but at the end of the day, it was up to me. Ah ain't gonna lie. It was hard. Still is. And ah live knowin' it could all unravel if ah make one wrong move. But it all started with someone believing in me. And me takin' that first step. Ah believe in you. Now it's your move.
- -- Rogue
Appearing in 1st story
- Rogue (Anna Marie) (Main story and flashback)
- Mimic (Cal Rankin) (Main story and flashback) (Leaves team)
- Gambit (Remy LeBeau) (Main story and flashback)
- Beast (Hank McCoy)
- Frenzy (Joanna Cargill)
- Cannonball (Sam Guthrie)
- Iceman (Bobby Drake)
- Griffin (John Horton)
- Ruby Thursday (Thursday Rubinstein)
- Silk Fever (Min Li Ng)
- Supercharger (Ronnie Hilliard)
- Schizoid Man (Chip Martin)
- Icemaster (Bradley Kroon)
- Lightmaster (Edward Lansky)
- Fantastic Four (Mentioned)
- Avengers (Mentioned)
- Phoenix (Mentioned)
- Magneto (Erik Lehnsherr) (Mentioned)
- Weapon Omega (Michael Pointer) (Mentioned)
- Janet Sorenson (Mentioned)
Synopsis for 1st story
THE END OF AN ERA!
• Last issue, Magneto made Rogue a daunting offer. In this FINAL ISSUE of X-MEN: LEGACY, Rogue faces the repercussions of her decision!
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss X-Men: Legacy Vol 1 275 on the forums
- 5 Images from X-Men: Legacy Vol 1 275
|Like this? Let us know!|