- On Kristallnacht, my father wanted to fight. But then the Nazis might have killed the whole family. In the ghetto, I could have gutted a Nazi murderer. But then they would have killed a hundred Jews in retaliation. Two months ago, I could have pushed the Hauptscharfuhrer into the fire pit. But then they would have killed the rest of my work crew. So to save everyone, I did nothing. And guess what? They killed them all anyway.
Appearing in "Magneto: Testament (Part 5)"
- unnamed prisoners
- Nurse Shulman
Races and Species:
Synopsis for "Magneto: Testament (Part 5)"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Contains an afterword written by Greg Pak, summing up who was responsible for the series being published and the research he did to prepare.
- Also contains a the "Story of Dina Gottliebova Babbitt", a short comic written by Rafael Medoff, penciled by Neal Adams, and inked by Neal Adams and Joe Kubert, telling the story of Dina Babbitt and the portraits she was forced to paint for Josef Mengele and contains an afterword written by Stan Lee.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss X-Men: Magneto Testament Vol 1 5 on the forums
- 2 Image(s) from X-Men: Magneto Testament Vol 1 5
Links and References
|Like this? Let us know!|