- This isn't a war.
- -- Jean Grey
Appearing in "The Hate Machine - Part 10: Mutant Nation War"
- Atlantean Army
- National Intelligence Service (Controlled by Cassandra Nova)
- Forge (Controlled by Cassandra Nova)
- Cassandra Nova
- Mystique (Raven Darkhölme) (Mentioned)
- Mason's unnamed coworker
- Mason's unnamed coworker's coworker (First appearance)
- Phoenix Force (Mentioned)
- Magneto (Erik Lehnsherr) (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Prime Marvel Universe
- Magneto's Helmets
- Thor's golden hammer
- Unidentified metal arm prosthesis
- Captain Marvel's Suit
- Extremis Armor (Iron Man Armor Model 29)
- Captain America's Uniform and Shield
Synopsis for "The Hate Machine - Part 10: Mutant Nation War"
- Synopsis not yet written.
In the aftermath of a showdown between Jean Grey and Cassandra Nova, the rules have changed — and the battle is nowhere near over! It’s all hands on deck as the building wave of hatred against mutants crashes down on the X-Men!
- Chronologically, these events happen sometime before Avengers #700.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss X-Men: Red Vol 1 10 on the forums
- 4 Images from X-Men: Red Vol 1 10
|Like this? Let us know!|