Appearing in "The Hate Machine - Part 11: Waging Peace"
- X-Men (Red Team)
- Atlantean Army
- National Intelligence Service
- God (Yahweh) (Invoked)
- Balyeg (Mentioned) (Topical reference)
- Jormungand (Mentioned)
- Phoenix Force (Mentioned)
- British Ambassador Marbury (Mentioned) (Deceased)
- X-Men (Blue Team)
- Colossus (Piotr Rasputin)
- X-Men (Gold Team)
- United Nations (Behind the scenes)
Races and Species:
- Sprague (Mentioned)
- Magneto's Helmet
- Captain America's Uniform and Shield
- Iron Man Armor Model 29 (Extremis Armor)
- Unidentified metal arm prosthesis
- Captain Marvel's Suit
- Adamantium (On Wolverine's claws)
- Thor's golden hammer
- Cyclops' Visor
Synopsis for "The Hate Machine - Part 11: Waging Peace"
- Synopsis not yet written.
The X-Men have battled valiantly against their powerful psychic foe, Cassandra Nova, since the moment she framed Jean Grey for murder on the world stage. They have been hunted. They have been hated. And now…they can fight no more.
- Chronologically, these events happen sometime before Avengers #700.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss X-Men: Red Vol 1 11 on the forums
- 4 Images from X-Men: Red Vol 1 11
|Like this? Let us know!|