Appearing in "The Hate Machine - Part 6: Learn to Hate"
- Cassandra Nova (Main story and recap)
- Forge (Controlled by Cassandra Nova)
- Teen Abomination (Jamie Carlson) (Controlled by Cassandra Nova)
- Nezhno's mother (Only in flashback)
- Sharon Xavier (Behind the scenes in recap)
- Professor X (Charles Xavier) (Recap)
- Nelson Mandela (Mentioned)
- Nezhno's father (Mentioned) (Only in flashback)
- Nezhno's mother's husband (Mentioned) (Only in flashback)
- British Ambassador Marbury (Mentioned) (Deceased)
- Government of the United Kingdom (Mentioned)
- New British Ambassador (Mentioned)
- Phoenix Force (Mentioned)
- God (Yahweh) (Invoked)
Races and Species:
- Humans (Main story and flashback)
- Mummudrai (Main story and recap)
- Mutants (Main story and flashback)
- Atlantean-Human Hybrids
- Earth (Main story and flashback)
- Casandra Nova's Hidden Facility
- United States of America (Recap)
- Wakanda (Only in flashback)
- Birnin Zana (Only in flashback)
- Atlantic Ocean
- England, United Kingdom (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "The Hate Machine - Part 6: Learn to Hate"
- Synopsis not yet written.
• From deep beneath the ocean, Jean Grey’s X-Men watch as waves of anti-mutant hatred wash over the world!
• Can the X-Men quell the tide? Or will they be swept away in its wake?
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss X-Men: Red Vol 1 6 on the forums
- 21 Image(s) from X-Men: Red Vol 1 6
|Like this? Let us know!|