Appearing in "Schism (Part Five)"
- Cyclops (Scott Summers)
- Wolverine (Logan) (Leaves team)
- Dust (Sooraya Qadir) (Leaves team)
- Gentle (Nezhno Abidemi)
- Rockslide (Santo Vaccarro) (Leaves team)
- Anole (Victor Borkowski) (Leaves team)
- Mercury (Cessily Kincaid)
- Rogue (Anna Marie)
- Psylocke (Betsy Braddock)
- Kitty Pryde (Leaves team)
- Emma Frost
- Indra (Paras Gavaskar)
- Dr. Nemesis (James Bradley)
- Colossus (Piotr Rasputin)
- Magneto (Erik Lehnsherr)
- Pixie (Megan Gwynn)
- Gambit (Remy LeBeau)
- Iceman (Bobby Drake) (Leaves team)
- Blindfold (Ruth Aldine) (Leaves team)
- Armor (Hisako Ichiki) (Leaves team)
- Warpath (James Proudstar)
- Domino (Neena Thurman)
- Stepford Cuckoos
- Beast (Hank McCoy) (Photo)
- Professor X (Charles Xavier) (Photo)
- Marvel Girl (Jean Grey) (Photo)
- Sentinel (Destruction)
- Hellfire Club
Synopsis for "Schism (Part Five)"
- Synopsis not yet written.
It all comes down to this! After years of fighting side-by-side the X-Men are torn irrevocably in half. On one side, X-Men team leader, Cyclops. On the other, X-Men mainstay, Wolverine. Between them lies the fate of mutantkind, and surrounding them, the foes who want to end them forever! Be there for the conclusion of the story that will set the stage for the X-Men universe for years to come, from Marvel Architect writer Jason Aaron and art legend Adam Kubert!
- Teams splits into two, one led by Cyclops and one led by Wolverine. Cyclops' team maintains its base on Utopia, and their adventures are seen in Uncanny X-Men Vol 2, while Wolverine's relocates to the Xavier School grounds, and their adventures are seen in Wolverine & the X-Men Vol 1. Those X-Men marked as "leaves team" are seen accompanying Wolverine when he departs, along with Glob Herman and a bound and gagged Quentin Quire.
- Includes a letters column featuring a letter by DC writer Sterling Gates.
- X-Men: Regenesis #1
- Generation Hope #12
- Uncanny X-Men #544
- Wolverine & the X-Men #1
- Uncanny X-Men (Vol. 2) #1
- New Mutants (Vol. 3) #33
- X-Men: Legacy #260
|Like this? Let us know!|