- I ain't your daughter, Mystique, not anymore...
- -- Rogue
Appearing in "A Rogue's Tale"
- Ms. Marvel (Carol Danvers) (Main story and flashback) (First appearance) (Comatose)
- Mister Sinister (Nathaniel Essex)
- Brotherhood of Evil Mutants (Main story and flashback)
- Cody Robbins (Only in flashback)
- Rogue's father (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "A Rogue's Tale"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Parts of this episode are based on The Uncanny X-Men #269 and Avengers Annual #10.
- Rogue was revealed to be Mystique's daughter in "Days of Future Past, Part 2".
- Rogue is revealed to have gotten most of her powers by permanently absorbing the powers of Ms. Marvel.
- Ms. Marvel's real name revealed to be Carol Danvers.
- Mystique seemed to call Rogue "Rogie Roo" when she was younger.
- Apparently Rogue is able to cause wood to explode by pounding it with her fist.
Links and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.