- You'll get over it.
- -- Iceman
Appearing in "Cold Comfort"
- Iceman (Roberrt "Bobby" Drake, CPA) (Main story and flashback) (First appearance)
- U.S. Soldiers
- X-Factor (First appearance)
- Forge (First appearance)
- Havok (Alex Summers) (First appearance as Havok) (First full appearance)
- Polaris (Lorna Dane) (Main story and flashback) (First appearance)
- Multiple Man (Jamie Madrox) (First appearance)
- Wolfsbane (Rahne Sinclair) (First appearance)
- Strong Guy (Guido Carosella) (First appearance)
- Quicksilver (Pietro Maximoff) (First appearance)
- Magneto (Magnus) (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Super-Adaptoid (Only in flashback)
- Cyclops' Visor
- Magneto's Helmet (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
Synopsis for "Cold Comfort"
Former X-Man Bobby 'Iceman' Drake is caught breaking into a top-secret government installation.
- The newspaper with the headline, "Mutant Crisis!", and the picture of Xavier & Gyrich, is an issue of the Daily Bugle, which Spider-Man works for. The editorial is written by his boss, publisher and all-around hatemonger, J. Jonah Jameson.
- The storage facility name, "Kirby Glen", is a reference to team co-creator Jack Kirby. The number of it, "1917", is the year of his birth.
- Though the connection is never fully stated on this series, Cyclops and Havok are long-lost brothers (hence why their powers don't affect each other)
- No trivia.
Links and References