- Time is motion...and motion and thought are a unity; two aspects of a single power that is beyond comprehension at all but myself. That is why certain psychics can see into the future...the mind can transcend time.
- -- Apocalypse
Appearing in "Beyond Good and Evil - Part 4: End and Beginning"
- Bishop (Lucas Bishop)
- Bender (First revealed as Immortus)
- Cable (Nathan Summers)
- Magneto (Erik Magnus Lehnsherr)
- Mystique (Raven Darkholme) (Impersonates Death)
- Apocalypse (En Sabah Nur) (Apparent death)
- Mister Sinister (Nathaniel Essex)
- Horsemen of Apocalypse
- Nasty Boys
- Archangel (Warren Worthington III)
- Shard (Bishop)
- Psylocke (Betsy Braddock)
- Gamesmaster (Jeremy Stevens) (Cameo)
- Karma (Xi'an Coy Manh) (Cameo)
- Shadow King (First appearance as Amahl Farouk) (Cameo)
- Revanche (Kwannon) (Cameo) (First appearance)
- Moondragon (Heather Douglas) (Cameo)
- Mesmero (Vincent) (Cameo)
- Mastermind (Jason Wyngarde) (Cameo)
- Oracle (Sybil) (Cameo)
- Typhoid Mary (Walker) (Cameo) (First appearance)
- White Queen (Emma Frost) (Cameo)
- Gremlin (Cameo) (First appearance)
- Stryfe (Cameo) (First appearance)
- Phoenix (Rachel Summers) (Cameo) (First appearance)
- Lilandra Neramani (Cameo)
- Araki (Cameo)
- Mojo (Cameo)
- Neanderthal man (Cameo)
- Axis of Time
- 1200 BC
- Late 1990s
- 3999 AD (Mentioned)
- Cyclops' Visor
- Cable's Computer (Behind the scenes)
- Temporal Transceivers
- Time Portal (Behind the scenes)
- Magneto's Helmet
- Death's Scythe
Synopsis for "Beyond Good and Evil - Part 4: End and Beginning"
Cable & the X-Men destroy the Lazarus Chamber. They then use Cable's computer and Cerebro to track a homing device on the Professor to the control axis where Apocalypse reveals his plan to use the psychics to destroy all time, and recreate a universe, where he will rule unchallenged. Feeling that he was deceived by Apocalypse, Magneto attacks him when Cable arrives and joins the attack. Apocalypse begins draining the psychics which causes time and history to start to disappear. Bishop sees this and releases the psychics. Sinister and the Nasty Boys retreat. Apocalypse and his Horsemen are defeated by the heroes. Using Cable's time-spaceship, everyone else is returned to present time at the X-Mansion. Cable then travels back to his own time.
- Bender is revealed to be Immortus, the time-manipulating villain of the Marvel Comics superhero group, The Avengers.
- No trivia.
- Discuss "Beyond Good and Evil - Part 4: End and Beginning" on the forums
- Gallery for the X-Men: The Animated Series series
Links and References