- For it is the blood of the father that gives life to his children.
Appearing in "Family Ties"
- Quicksilver (Pietro Maximoff) (Origin revealed)
- Scarlet Witch (Wanda Maximoff) (First appearance) (Origin revealed)
- Magneto (Erik Magnus Lehnsherr)
- Forge (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only) (Cameo)
- Django Maximoff (Main story and flashback) (First appearance) (Death)
- Marya Maximoff (Only in flashback) (First appearance)
- Bova Ayrshire (Main story and flashback) (First appearance)
- Magda Lehnsherr (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "Family Ties"
Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, and Magneto are lured and captured by the High Evolutionary and his New Men. They imprison them along with Wolverine, who was spying on Magneto. The Evolutionary reveals that he wants to use their genetics & powers to create a new breed of beings, which he demonstrates by transforming Wolverine into a werewolf. He also reveals that Magneto is Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch's father. Magento admits to the twins Quicksilver & Scarlet that he regrets abandoning their mother, his wife Magda. Beast and Professor X locate them as Magneto breaks the others free when the High Evolutionary escapes. Wolverine reverts back, and the twins walk away from Magneto despite his effort to reconcile with them.
- No special notes.
- The Hummingbird is just the Starjammer's ship repainted black.
Links and References