Appearing in "Jubilee's Fairytale Theater"
- Jubilee (First appearance)
- Gambit (First appearance)
- Logan (First appearance)
- Xavier the All-Knowing (First appearance)
- Princess Jean (First appearance)
- The Handsome Prince (First appearance)
- Magnus the Magnificent (First appearance)
- Sabretooth (First appearance)
- Metal Warriors (Only appearance)
- Longshot (First appearance)
- MacTaggert Crystal
Synopsis for "Jubilee's Fairytale Theater"
Jubilee leads a group of school children on tour of a cave on Mansion property, only to be caught in a cave-in. As the water in the cave rises, she keeps the kids calm by spinning a medieval fairy tale of knights, princesses, trolls, and dragons. Some of these characters might just seem to resemble the X-Men. As she tells the kids the stories, the real X-Men arrive and save them.
- This episode was based on The Uncanny X-Men #153 (January, 1982), though there are several notable changes.
- While the original comic book version of this story, told by Kitty Pryde, was a retelling of the Dark Phoenix Saga in a pseudo-"Arabian Nights" setting, Jubilee's version was a more archetypal "Swords & Sorcery" story set in a much more traditionally Western fantasy world.
- Outside of the two-part story where he debuted, this is one of the few times a version of Magneto has been depicted as an outright villain in the animated series without changing sides to fight alongside the X-Men.
- No trivia.
- Discuss "Jubilee's Fairytale Theater" on the forums
- Gallery for the X-Men: The Animated Series series
Links and References
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks