- Mutants. Friends. Hear me! For too long, we have allowed our differences to set us apart from each other. We have allowed them to grow within our hearts until they consumed us, allowed them to define us! But today, I say no longer! No longer shall we allow our gifts to be used by others to further their own selfish aims! No longer shall we stand by, fighting amongst ourselves while there is good to be done in this world. As a member of the X-Men, I have learned that it is our differences that make us stronger! If you are weary of this endless war, if you tire of being pit against each other for so long, then today, you can help us save this world from those who would destroy it. For today -- we are all X-Men!
- -- Storm
Appearing in "Chapter Six: Ten Out of Ten"
- Baron Robert Kelly
- Bureau of Super-Powers
- Ten-Sentinel (First appearance)
- God Emperor Doom (Victor von Doom) (Mentioned)
- Dazzler (Alison Blaire) (Illusion)
- Colossus (Piotr Rasputin) (Illusion)
- Nightcrawler (Kurt Wagner) (Illusion)
- Longshot (Illusion)
- Boom-Boom (Tabitha Smith)
- Cannonball (Sam Guthrie)
- Polaris (Lorna Dane)
- Pyro (St. John Allerdyce)
- Havok (Alex Summers)
- Blob (Fred Dukes)
- Thor Corps (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Asteroid M, Earth-92131 (Mentioned)
- God Emperor Doom's Armor (Statue)
- Magneto's Helmet
- Deadpool's Suit and Katanas
- Cyclops' Visor
Synopsis for "Chapter Six: Ten Out of Ten"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Will this 'blast from the past' X-team survive the dangerous mind fields of Cassandra Nova? Plus...free range Sentinels!
|Like this? Let us know!|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.