Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Your miserable existence has been defined by stealing from others -- their power, their bodies, even their minds! With Nova, you had a chance at being something greater -- but you allowed your own thirst for power and control to poison the both of you. You fail to understand that power stolen is never as strong as power shared. My first lesson to my X-Men was how to work as a team. Perhaps it's time I take you to school!
Appearing in "Chapter Eight: Evolution"
- Rogue (Freed from Cassandra Nova's control)
- Gambit (Remy LeBeau) (Freed from Cassandra Nova's control)
- Professor X (Charles Xavier) (Temporarily merges with the Phoenix Force)
- Jean Grey (Leaves team)
- Cyclops (Scott Summers) (Leaves team)
- Jubilee (Jubes Lee)
- Storm (Ororo Munroe)
- Wolverine (Logan)
- Beast (Hank McCoy)
- Psylocke (Betsy Braddock) (Leaves team) (Joins the X-Men)
- Cable (Nathan Summers)
- Deadpool (Wade Wilson)
- Archangel (Warren Worthington III)
- Bishop (Leaves team) (Joins the X-Men)
- Shatterstar (Gaveedra Seven) (Joins team) (Cameo)
- Feral (Maria Callasantos) (Joins team) (Cameo)
- Domino (Neena Thurman) (Cameo)
- Phoenix Force (Temporarily merges with Professor X)
- Cassandra Nova
- Iceman (Bobby Drake)
- Ten-Sentinel (Destruction)
- Shadow King
- Apocalypse (En Sabah Nur) (Revealed to be alive)
- Horsemen of Apocalypse
- Colossus (Piotr Rasputin) (Photo)
- Magneto (Erik Lehnsherr) (Photo)
- God Emperor Doom (Victor von Doom) (Mentioned)
- Generation X (First appearance)
- Joseph (First appearance)
- Bureau of Super-Powers (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Wolverine's Motorcycle (Destruction)
Synopsis for "Chapter Eight: Evolution"
- Synopsis not yet written
- X-Force is on the scene after Kelly's attempted assassination.
- Your favorite X-team of the 90's has been brainwashed beyond recognition by Cassandra Nova...and are now her 'New' X-Men!