Charles Xavier was able to stop Namora's attack on the surface by reaching out to her psychically. He was one of the few people on the planet she would eventually call friend, and an equal to her in power and intellect. It was his hope for the future of humanity that caused Namora to fight by his side. And though she warned him when the government began rounding up mutants after Magneto attacked an air force base, he still surrendered like a sheep to the slaughter, and he and the X-Men were locked away for the rest of their lives.
- 7 X-Men (Earth-2189) Members
- 1 Appearances of X-Men (Earth-2189)
- Minor Appearances of X-Men (Earth-2189)
- Media X-Men (Earth-2189) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images that include X-Men (Earth-2189)
- Team Gallery: X-Men (Earth-2189)