- It's a moving service. Aside from the minister, there's just one speaker: the President of the United States. He talks of Hank's work as a scientist and a teacher -- and of course, his heroics as a member of the Avengers. He talks of the man's sense of humor, his gift for truly rotten puns, his taste in music, his passionate love for life. Of the X-Men, though, nothing is said. Hank McCoy was the mutant who made the case for his people by becoming an Avenger, that group of Earth's mightiest heroes. What came before simply -- doesn't matter. It's an omission we X-Men have grown used to. For us, what matters isn't that we've lost a hero, but a true friend. Someone we -- I -- loved. What worries us all is the fear that he's likely not the last.
- -- Jean Grey
Appearing in "Requiem"
- Bobby Drake
- Alex Summers
- Warren Worthington III
- Valkyrie (Brunnhilde) (First appearance)
- Gargoyle (Isaac Christians) (First appearance)
- Hellcat (Patsy Walker) (First appearance)
- Dr. Strange (Stephen Strange) (First appearance)
- Thing (Ben Grimm)
- Edna McCoy (First appearance)
- Norton McCoy (First appearance)
- Moira MacTaggart
Synopsis for "Requiem"
- Synopsis not yet written.
DON’T MISS THE EXPLOSIVE CONCLUSION TO THE FIRST VOLUME OF THIS LANDMARK SERIES! The X-Men are up to their ears in the Consortium, the anti-mutant shadow government bent on eradicating all mutantkind. Still reeling from revelations of who is behind the mysterious organization, Cyclops, Jean, Beast, Kitty, Gambit, Lil’ ‘Ro, Rogue, Kurt and Professor X must band together to ensure the survival of all mutants. DON’T MISS A THRILLING MINUTE OF THIS SERIES FROM X-MEN LEGEND CHRIS CLAREMONT!
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss X-Men Forever Vol 2 24 on the forums
- 20 Image(s) from X-Men Forever Vol 2 24
Links and References
|Like this? Let us know!|