- Mutants are not the next glorious advancement in human evolution. Quite the opposite. I fear we may very well be doomed -- by the very powers that make us unique. Our bodies are finite vessels, you see. The more power we use, the less is left to sustain our very lives. When young, when in our prime, the output is less noticeable. But as we age, as we mature, everything becomes noticeably finite. Eventually, we all reach our limit. The well of power comes to its end, and with it, our very lives. For years now, I've searched for a solution -- it wasn't simply for love I stayed across the universe with Lilandra. I hoped, between the knowledge of the Shi'ar, the Kree, and the Skrulls, I might find our salvation. But I failed.
- -- Professor X
Appearing in "Bury My Heart!"
Synopsis for "Bury My Heart!"
- Synopsis not yet written.
NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLING WRITER CHRIS CLAREMONT’S THRILLING RETURN TO THE X-MEN CONTINUES! The team continues to track down someone they used to think was a teammate, but has now turned out to be an imposter! Somehow, this is all linked to the death of Wolverine, and a big, shadowy organization known only as “The Consortium.” PLUS! A whole new story begins with X-Men Forever #6! Comics legends Paul Smith and Terry Austin join the X-Men Forever team! As the X-Men attempt to recoup from brutal recent events, they’re tested by an unlikely obstacle. Meanwhile, something big has surfaced in South America—an enemy the battered X-Men will have to face head-on! Plus, a Special 70th Anniversary Frame Variant featuring Dave Cockrum's original Storm design newly inked by Terry Austin!
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss X-Men Forever Vol 2 5 on the forums
- 6 Images from X-Men Forever Vol 2 5
Links and References
|Like this? Let us know!|