Appearing in "Magneto"
- Professor Charles Xavier
- Robert Kelly
- Brotherhood of Mutants
- Hank (Only appearance)
- Hans Von Shank (Only appearance; dies)
Races and Species:
Synopsis for "Magneto"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- As this comic was published long before X-Men: The Last Stand and X-Men: First Class, it contained scenes which are not canonical with either film:
- Charles Xavier first met Erik Lehnsherr in Israel during the year 1992, which contradicts Last Stand (where Charles and Erik were shown visiting a young Jean Grey "twenty years" before the events of the film) and First Class (where Charles and Erik were shown to have met in 1962).
- Xavier and Magneto part ways after Charles tried to stop Magneto from murdering Hans Von Shank, the Nazi who was responsible for the death of Magneto's family. In First Class, Magneto left Xavier after Xavier prevented Magneto from destroying US and Soviet fleets, and in the process accidentally paralyzed Xavier while deflecting shots from Moira MacTaggert.
- 4 Image(s) from X-Men Movie Prequel: Magneto Vol 1 1
- 1 Reprints of X-Men Movie Prequel: Magneto Vol 1 1
- First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.