House of the Dragon Trailer - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Appearing in "Wolverine"
- Brotherhood of Mutants
- Silver Samurai (Only appearance)
- Kohama (Only appearance)
- Brian (Only appearance)
- Genesse (Only appearance)
- Aki (Only appearance)
- Phil (Only appearance; dies)
- Unnamed woman (Photo)
- Jean Chretien (Mentioned)
- Rogue (Cameo)
Synopsis for "Wolverine"
- Synopsis not yet written
- Since the X-Men prequel comics were made during the year the first X-Men film was released, The events of this issue were later ignored by X-Men: The Official Game and The Wolverine.
- The news shown on TV in the opening pages of the comic reported on Jean Grey's appearance in front of the United States Senate in the film. The ending shows Rogue asking Wolverine for help at a bar (which only happened in the comic adaptation of the first film). The story's narration implies the time between the Senate hearing and Wolverine meeting Rogue is nine days.
- When Wolverine asked Natsu Teshima what year it was, she replied it was the year 2000, implying the events of the film take place in that year. Officially, the first X-Men film is now said to take place in the year 2003 instead, making the comic adaptation of the film, and the comic prequels, non-canonical.
- The Silver Samurai seen in this issue is an adaptation of the mainstream Keniuchio Harada; a different but similar Silver Samurai appeared in X-Men: The Official Game as the leader of Hydra.
- The canonical Silver Samurai of Earth-10005 is split into two different characters:
- 5 image(s) from X-Men Movie Prequel: Wolverine Vol 1 1
- 1 reprint(s) of X-Men Movie Prequel: Wolverine Vol 1 1