Appearing in "Racing the Night"
- Dennis Hogan (Only appearance; dies)
- Mutate 01 (Mr. Edgerton) (First appearance) (Death)
- Marrow (Sarah)
- Emplate (Marius St. Croix)
- Gayle Edgerton (First appearance)
- Sugar Man
- Dark Beast (Hank McCoy)
- Hound (First appearance) (Unnamed)
- Trish Tilby
- Generation X
- Senator Robert Kelly
- Dr. Rory Campbell
- Blaquesmith (First appearance)
- X-Man (Nate Grey)
- Lance (First appearance)
- Jim Davis (Only appearance; dies)
- Sabretooth (Victor Creed) (Mentioned)
- X-Men (Earth-295) (Mentioned)
- Prelate Summers (Mentioned)
- Graydon Creed (Mentioned)
- Stryfe (Mentioned)
- Damage Control (Mentioned)
- Chamber (Jono Starsmore) (Mentioned)
- David Moreau (Mentioned)
- Morlocks (Mentioned)
- Callisto (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Desert (Mentioned)
- United States of America
- New York
- Belle Fourche River Dam (First appearance)
- Washington, D.C.
- United Kingdom
- Murderworld (Destruction)
- Earth Orbit
Synopsis for "Racing the Night"
The Age of Apocalypse is over. X-Men Prime is the starting point for all new stories.
The Age of Apocalypse has ended...but what new threats await the X-Men, X-Factor, X-Force and all mutants? Plus, what Age of Apocalypse heroes and villains have crossed over to our reality?
- Chromium cover. 750 signed by Scott Lobdell
- This issue is reprinted in other comics and books, see references for more info.
When Mutate 01 dies, Douglock refers to him as the original Morlock, presumably a writer error.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss X-Men Prime Vol 1 1 on the forums
- 14 Images from X-Men Prime Vol 1 1
|Like this? Let us know!|