- Every part a' the man I was says I should push my bo-staff through your thick skull -- but the problem with dat solution -- is that I'd be givin' you -- exactly what you want!
- -- Gambit
Appearing in "Smoke and Mirrors"
- The X-Men
- Sabretooth (Creed)
- Legion (David Haller)
- Commcast (Gareb Bashur) (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Unnamed prison guard
Races and Species:
Synopsis for "Smoke and Mirrors"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This is the first of four issues included as a preamble to the Legion Quest event, continuing directly into X-Factor #108.
- This issue is reprinted in comics and books, see references for more info.
- Gambit wears an Archie Manning Saint's jersey showing the number "10". Manning's team number was "8" however, while he played for the Saints and he never played professionally with the number 10 on his jersey.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss X-Men Vol 2 38 on the forums
- 3 Images from X-Men Vol 2 38
Links and References
- X-Men at Wikipedia
- X-Men at Marvel Subscriptions
- X-Men series index at Comicbookdb.com
- X-Men series index at Uncanny X-Men.net
- X-Men series index at the Grand Comics Database Project
- The Unofficial Handbook of Marvel Comics Creators - accessed on 01/10/2010
|Like this? Let us know!|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.