Appearing in "Dreams Die!"
- Charles Xavier (Death) (20 years in the past)
- Magneto (Erik Lehnsherr) (20 years in the past)
- Gabrielle Haller (20 years in the past)
- Unnamed Israelis
- X-Treme (Cameo)
- Erik the Red (Cameo)
- Wolverine (Logan) (Cameo)
- Sabretooth (Victor Creed) (Cameo)
- X-Force (Cameo)
- Reignfire (Cameo)
- The Acolytes (Cameo)
- Generation X (Cameo)
- X-Factor (Cameo)
Races and Species:
Synopsis for "Dreams Die!"
Legion goes back into the past to kill Magneto, but the X-Men follow him and fight him. In the present, the X-Men watch as their world comes to an end. Back in the past, Legion is just about to kill Magneto when Charles Xavier jumps in the way. Xavier dies instead, which changes the entire world. If he died, the X-Men would have never gone back in time to stop Legion, who would have never been born. Magneto is left with his dead friend, and Bishop is torn between timelines. The Apocalypse of the past sees a better chance to strike, and plans to. Back in the present, the crystallization wave hits and all teams of X-Men are slowly shattered.
- This is Part 4 of 4 of the Legion Quest event, continuing from Uncanny X-Men #321 and concluding in Cable #20.
- The events in this issue give rise to the Age of Apocalypse.
Links and References
- X-Men at Wikipedia
- X-Men at Marvel Subscriptions
- X-Men series index at Comicbookdb.com
- X-Men series index at Uncanny X-Men.net
- X-Men series index at the Grand Comics Database Project
- The Unofficial Handbook of Marvel Comics Creators - accessed on 01/11/2010