Bella Donna Boudreaux
Appearing in "Tooth and claw"
- Julien Boudreaux (Only in flashback)
- Jubilee/"The Last X-Man" (Jubilation Lee) (Mentioned)
- Randall (Mentioned)
- Shadow King (Mentioned)
- Xavier Security Enforcers (Mentioned)
- Acolytes (Mentioned)
- Unnamed Assassins Guild members (First appearance) (Main story and flashback)
- Unnamed Louisiana sheriff
Races & Species:
- New York
- Germany (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "Tooth and claw"
At the X-mansion: Wolverine ruminates over recent events, which he came to recall while in Germany. Storm introduces Bishop to the X-team when suddenly he recognizes Gambit as the mutant who betrayed (or rather, would betray) the X-Men and would eventually bring them to their doom in Bishop's future (Earth-1191). Because of the X-Men's trust gained from experience with Gambit, they pay little attention to Bishop's accusations. The team, in need of relaxation, go out for a picnic. Bishop feels as though his new teammates are going out of their way to ignore him, despite his fervent warnings. Shortly thereafter, their picnic gets interrupted by Bishop, who picks a fight with Remy. It doesn't last long, however, due to the arrival of Gambit's wife Bella Donna Boudreaux. The X-Men escort her inside to hear her story. She tells them about the war between the thieves and assassins guilds, both rival crime families of New Orleans. Gambit tells his part of the story including the reason why he left New Orleans. He decides to go back to Louisiana with Bella Donna so that they might form a pact that can resolve this conflict. The X-MEN agree to go with him. Epilogue: A Louisiana sheriff has an encounter with the Ghost Rider on a highway on the outskirts of New Orleans.
The story continues in Ghost Rider (Vol. 3) #26...
- Bishop calls Forge, "Genesis", and states this is his name during Bishop's time.
Links and References
- X-Men at Wikipedia
- X-Men at Marvel Subscriptions
- X-Men series index at Comicbookdb.com
- X-Men series index at Uncanny X-Men.net
- X-Men series index at the Grand Comics Database Project
- The Unofficial Handbook of Marvel Comics Creators - accessed on 12/29/2009