- Miss Frost, you've got to get to the machine. Make with the smashing!
- -- Spider-Man
Appearing in "To Serve and Protect (Conclusion)"
Races and Species:
- Human-Reptile Hybrids
- Spiders (Mentioned)
- Iguanas (Mentioned)
- Fish (Mentioned)
- Monkeys (Mentioned)
- Adamantium (on Wolverine's claws)
- Wolverine's Suit
- Spider-Man's Suit and Web-Shooters
- The Poseidon Adventure (Mentioned)
- Ruby-Quartz Sunglasses
Synopsis for "To Serve and Protect (Conclusion)"
- Synopsis not yet written.
“TO SERVE AND PROTECT,” CONCLUSION
The X-Men and Spider-Man have made their way through the New York City sewers only to be overwhelmed by a legion of bloodthirsty reptilian monsters. Now they’ve been captured and turned into mindless creatures themselves with only Spider-Man and Emma Frost left unscathed. Can this unlikely pair work together long enough to restore the X-Men and defeat their mysterious opponent? Or will they too join the ranks of the Lizard X-Men?
- Dark Beast's coffee mug reads "Don't hate me beacuse [sic] I'm beautiful."
|Like this? Let us know!|