- Yes, we've all had our share of persecution, but we're fighters. We're strong. This youth and those like him are weak. And it's the sort of weakness predators can scent a mile away. It is the sort of weakness that makes its victims stew and fester in their own helplessness and rage. Until finally something like Columbine happens.
- -- Emma Frost
Appearing in "To Serve and Protect (Part Two)"
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker) (Main story and recap)
- Lizard (Curt Connors) (Main story and recap)
- Dark Beast / "DB001"
- Numerous lizard-people
- Marnie's friends
- Laurel and Hardy (Mentioned) (Topical reference)
- Warren Worthington III (Mentioned)
- Max O'Brien (First appearance)
- God (Yahweh) (Invoked)
- Ronny Choi (First appearance)
- Doctor Octopus (Otto Octavius) (Mentioned)
- Galactus (Mentioned)
- Beatrice Clark (First appearance) (Main story and flashback)
- Beatrice's grandmother
- Mary Brooks (First appearance)
Races and Species:
- Humans (Main story and recap)
- Human-Reptile Hybrids (Main story and recap)
- Water Mocassins (Mentioned)
- Hell (Invoked)
Synopsis for "To Serve and Protect (Part Two)"
- Synopsis not yet written.
“TO SERVE AND PROTECT,” PART 2
After braving the lizard-creature infested sewers beneath
Manhattan, Spider-Man reveals to the X-Men just exactly who they are up against. But this doesn't explain the rash of disappearances of outcast teenagers. Why have they vanished, and what do these kids have in common? The X-Men must use their best detective skills to discover the secret, but nothing prepares them–or Spider-Man–for the surprise villain who is pulling all the strings.
|Like this? Let us know!|