Appearing in "Primer, Part 3 of 3"
- Omega Sentinel (Karima Shapandar) (Rejoins Team)
- Beast (Hank McCoy) (Mentioned)
- John Sublime
- Shogo Lee
- Sabra (Ruth Bat-Seraph) (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
Synopsis for "Primer, Part 3 of 3"
Storm and co. head to Budapest, pinpointing Arkea's location. Meanwhile at the school, the bomb doesn't go off. Kitty orders Pixie to teleport it to outer space. Arkea possesses Danger Room drones and battles the students. Kitty says they'll need to get to the server room to prevent the virus from escaping into the outside world, but the Danger Room keeps creating more Bots. Back to Budapest, the X-Men tracks Arkea's signal to a hospital institute, the same place where Jubilee found her baby. Turns out it's a hospital which provides medical cybernetic implants to humans. Jubilee's baby was one of the patients and that's how Arkea was able to possess him. The X-Men enter the institute, which is full of patients controlled by Arkea. The X-Men battle them until they reach Arkea. Back at the school, Kitty phases through the server, ending the Danger Room program. In Budapest, Psylocke aims her psi-blade at Arkea's head. Arkea knows the weapon may harm her for good. Rachel is against it as she fears Karima may still be saved. Storm says there's no other option. After Kittys disrupts the virus, Karima regains consciousness and decides to take Psylocke's blade and stabs herself. The X-Men take Karima back home. Storm is proud about how they dealt with Arkea together, but Rogue reminds her about Rachel's reluctance. Storm says it's safer to assume Arkea it's not gone and to stick together until she returns
• The X-Men find out what Arkea is capable of, and the phrase "rampaging horde" comes to mind.
• Can Arkea be defeated? Can the X-Men take down one of their own, if that’s what it takes?
• Meanwhile, what’s up with Sublime and Rachel? What’s up with Bling and Cipher? What’s up with Jubilee and Bling?
|Like this? Let us know!|