Warning! This comic has a recent publication date, thus the article below may contain spoilers!
Read beyond this point at your own risk!
- I know that risking everything we've built for a few lives doesn't work for all of you. I understand you don't have the luxury of thinking that way. I really do. But hearing you say it out loud... tasting it in my mouth... I find it unacceptable. So I do not accept it. You formed the Quiet Council to be the government of Krakoa. Well... the X-Men are its heroes. And we save those who need saving. Whatever the cost.
- -- Cyclops
Appearing in "X of Swords: Chapter 20"
- X-Men (Reformed)
- Quiet Council
- Opal Luna Saturnyne
- Swordbearers of Krakoa
- Cable (Nathan Summers) (Mentioned) (Past)
- Shogo Lee
- Quaddeus Quo
- Beast (Hank McCoy) (Mentioned)
- Hordeculture (Mentioned)
- Stepford Cuckoos (Mentioned)
- Great Captains of Krakoa (Named only)
- Cypher (Doug Ramsey) (Named only)
Races and Species:
- Prime Marvel Universe
- Cyclops' Visor
- Flowers of Krakoa
- Magneto's Helmet
- Twilight Sword
- Scarab (Destruction)
Synopsis for "X of Swords: Chapter 20"
- Synopsis not yet written.
X OF SWORDS, CHAPTER 20
A great division. Bitter victories. Bitterer hearts.
|Like this? Let us know!|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.