Appearing in "Call to Arms"
- Xavier Institute student body
- Brotherhood of Mutants
- Frenzy (Only appearance)
- Senyaka (Only appearance)
- Fabian Cortez (Only appearance)
Races and Species:
Synopsis for "Call to Arms"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Not to be confused with the X-Men: The Movie #1, an adaptation of the 2000 X-Men film. This comic features an all-new story based on the movie that takes place after its events.
- This story is not canonical with the X-Men films, for multiple reasons.
- The story established Psylocke and Angel as recent recruits of the X-Men, and Magneto having assembled the Acolytes. X-Men: The Last Stand featured different versions of Psylocke and Angel; The former is a part of the Omega Gang and the latter only in The Last Stand seeks out the X-Men. In the revised timeline, different versions of Psylocke and Angel were Apocalypse's Horsemen instead, and never associated with the X-Men.
- The story takes place at an undetermined time after the events of the first X-Men film, since Wolverine and Rogue are now active as X-Men members. However, in X2, Magneto was still imprisoned in his cell at the start, Mystique was still in disguise as Senator Kelly, and Jean Grey sacrificed herself at the end of the film.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss X-Men the Movie Special Edition Vol 1 1 on the forums
- 1 Images from X-Men the Movie Special Edition Vol 1 1
|Like this? Let us know!|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.