- Street Fighter Characters
- Forge (First appearance) (Appears in Storm's ending) (Cameo)
- Acolytes (Appears in M. Bison's ending)
- Angel (First appearance) (Cameo)
The X-Men team up with the Street Fighters to defeat Apocalypse.
Version 1 (960909 in Japan, 960910 outside of Japan)
- Ryu and Akuma are able to recover from their hop kick in midair.
- Ryu's Hurricane Super will push the opposing player down, allowing the player to recover.
Version 2 (961004)
The most common version found in arcades
- Ryu and Akuma can not recover from their hop kick.
- Ryu's Hurricane Super pushes the opposing player up rather than down.
- Sabretooth's Jumping Infinite is now a bit more difficult to time.
- Dhalsim is no longer able to do a Yoga Drill the instant he leaves the floor. He actually has to jump a small distance before the Drill will come out.
Version 3 (961023)
Capcom released this version in an attempt to remove all the Infinites they knew of.
- Storm cannot use her Lightning Attack multiple times without landing between attacks.
- Cyclops' aerial Fierce and Juggernaut's aerial Fierce and Roundhouse pushes the player straight down.
- Wolverine's Drill Claw does not throw the opposing player across the screen.
- Storm's Lightning Attack no longer causes enemies to fall on their backs, so she cannot hit enemies with all three hits one at a time (separately), thus eliminating her Lightning Attack Infinite.
- Storm's Jumping Fierce, when used as an Air Combo Finisher, knocks her opponents in more of a downward arc rather than an outward arc, making her repeating Fierce-Roundhouse Air Combo not possible anymore (though an equally effective alternate combo exists).
- Magneto can no longer throw the enemy upwards with his kick throws, preventing him from Air Throwing the enemy upwards and then Hyper Graving them on their way down.
- Chun-Li's recovery period from her Senretsu Kyaku is no longer invincible (she can be hit during her delay, whereas before, everything would go right through her).
- Dhalsim's Drills all now have a half second delay before they come out after the button is pushed. This delay was enough to eliminate his Drill Infinite Combo.
- Dhalsim's Teleport Recovery is no longer vulnerable at the end, preventing all of the Dhalsim-only Combos from occurring.
- X-Men vs. Street Fighter was ported to the Sega Saturn in 1997 and the Sony PlayStation in 1998.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Images from X-Men vs. Street Fighter
- Characters from X-Men vs. Street Fighter
- Other things related to X-Men vs. Street Fighter
- Video Game Gallery: X-Men vs. Street Fighter
Links and References
- Marvel vs. Capcom (Series)
- Marvel Super Heroes vs. Street Fighter
- Marvel vs. Capcom: Clash of Super Heroes
- X-Men vs. Street Fighter at the Capcom Database Wiki
- X-Men Vs. Street Fighter at The Killer List of Video Games