Origins and early years
Around time of the Hyborian Age of Conan, Xka'Ahk was considered an "ageless archemenemy of Set".
F'Sarr Bel Trann, a benevolent mage and scholar of Sukhmet, Stygia, managed to entrance Xka'Ahk and banish him to his crypt in the fiend-haunted marshes of Gana-Seht (possibly his greatest deed in protecting the world of men from evil). The only way to awaken it was by wielding two ivory-carved fang-like charms that were on their serpentine statue that adorned the crypt, allowing the wielder to either annihilate or awaken and control the demon. The fangs had been stolen long ago. F'Sarr Bel Trann came in possession with one of those, while the other changed hands and was finally acquired by another wizard, Shamash-Shum-Ukin.
In his coupling form of demon and woman, each part of him had to be killed separately.
- Appearances of Xka'Ahk (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Xka'Ahk (Earth-616)
- Media Xka'Ahk (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- Images featuring Xka'Ahk (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Xka'Ahk (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Xka'Ahk (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|