The Y-Men were a gang of criminals operating out of the closed La Jolla Paintball Arena in California. When mutant tattoo artist Leon Nunez came into debt to them for $18,000, he offered to give them superpowers to pay it off. Many of the Y-Men's abilities are based on superheroes.
- Carlos Rodriguez - Bomb tattoo on left hand allowed for explosive punches and shield tattoo on his right forearm created a protective shield.
- Julio Rodriguez- Discharge marks around his left eye allowed him to blast a golden optic beam. He was fairly overweight.
- "Cheetah" - Cheetah-style spots over his torso granted him superhuman speed and razor sharp claws.
- "Spider-Man" - Webbing patterns on his elbows granted him Spider-Man-esque agility.
- "Hand-Gun" - Tattoo of a 9mm on his right hand let him shoot actual bullets from his pointer and index fingers.
- "Dragon-Breath" - Dragon tattoos on his chest and arms allowed him to breath fire.
- "Laser-Fist" - Triangles on his forearms and wrists branched into lines to each finger which let him blast golden energy beam from his palms. He wore a large Mohawk.
- 3 appearance(s) of Y-Men (Earth-616)
- 1 mention(s) of Y-Men (Earth-616)
- 2 image(s) of Y-Men (Earth-616)
- 7 member(s) of Y-Men (Earth-616)